Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I AM THE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

it's almost like an olympic event, only it's not. i forgot to mention that i finally kicked adam's ass at boggle. woohoo!! woohoo!!!! i shall take my victory lap now...

okay, i'm back. i guess i really don't have anything else to say, but really, when you think about it, i think winning at boggle is enough excitement for anybody for one day.

oh yeah. you know what i really don't like? checking my blog and finding out that lizy has not written back. i think the only way to rectify this situation is this: short of when you have to drive somewhere or sleep (as long as the sleeping does not exceed 8 hours) you need to be checking my blog on a regular basis (i'd suggest every ten minutes or so) i mean really, i hardly know myself when the inspiration is going to hit, how could i expect you to know. so, this seems to be the ONLY solution

No comments: